Wednesday, March 8, 2006

Spring Break


Next week is Spring Break for our school. Guess where Katie and I are going? That's right, skiing!

We are going Colorado, staying in Boulder and skiing at Eldora mountain. Sarah and I went there last year and had a great time. That was when Linda and Katie went to Carnegie Hall.

We are heading out on Sat, driving to Amarillo then on Sunday we will arrive in Boulder. We plan to ski Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday then start our journey back on Thursday.

We are both excited to go. We like driving trips. We usually listed to one or more books on tape and do plenty of snacking. This trip will be no different. I hope to post some details of our trip in future posts.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of black diamonds on that hill. Are you sure your old bones can take it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its not the bones I am worried about, it's more the soft parts like my head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAVE FUN STORMING THE SKI SLOPES:-)

    ReplyDelete