Wednesday, June 28, 2006

%#@!@&*$@!!#

You know what I mean. The cable company has a reputation of the worst customer service of all time. It's not easy to beat out cell phone carriers, state and federal bureaucracies or used car dealerships but they manage to do it year after year. Our scourge is Time Warner. It's not our TV that is the problem it's our internet service (or lack there of). My problem is in it's 14th week and going strong. Characterizing them as spineless-lying-double lobotomy rejects does not begin to do them justice.

But wait, I don't give them enough credit. I don't think it's possible to have a service department that sinks as low as TW without a systematic process. Without one, they would run the risk of someone helping you by accident. Plus, getting the same lies and ridiculous run around each time you call requires relentless dedication to misery. Have a nice day.

2 comments:

  1. I think I may have mentioned that I also had TWC and has persistemt internet problems. I finally gave up and switched to Entouch. BTW - The local Director of Service is named Mike Pierce - if that wil help you.

    ReplyDelete