Monday, July 17, 2006

Clicker

I just got this cool universal remote for my birthday. They are made by Logitech, this one is called the Harmony 360 because it not only controls TVs, stereos, DVDs etc, it also controls my Xbox 360.

You program it using the internet and PC so it can be constantly updated as new components come out. Also it remembers your configuration so it's easy to set back up when your batteries run out.

The coolest feature are the "Activities" that will do things like;

  • turn on the TV
  • change the input to DVD
  • turn on the Stereo
  • change the input to DVD
  • and turn on the DVD player

Then it's smart enough to know when I push the volume up button, I want to talk to the stereo, not the TV.

It has all kinds of cool features like that. If you need a universal remote

2 comments:

  1. Yes, but does it help you get better at winning on your XBOX 360.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps not, but it does make me better at turning it off and turning it on. Baby steps

    ReplyDelete