Saturday, September 23, 2006

Front Yard Tennis

Hello friends and family. We have one from the archives. I found this while cleaning up my hard drive and thought I would share it with you. I uploaded this short movie to www.youtube.com This site is amazing it has everything (for better or for worse) if you have never been there you might want to check it out, maybe even upload your own video!

If you just click the little "> Play" button the video should play in the little window. If you try to find the video (and give it a good rating) on YouTube just search for "Sarah and Katie front yard tennis" or click on this link
Show Me the Kids





4 comments:

  1. I love it!!! Do you have the video of Sara riding the camel? I think I still have it and will send it to you!!!

    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. If i have the infamous camel video I don't know where it is. It is probably child abuse or perhaps camel abuse by now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are right. we should probably keep that one under wrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great family ...god plassed you .

    ReplyDelete