Sunday, March 18, 2007

Spring Break - Boston

Whilst traveling the Freedom Trail in Boston who do we run into? Why, it's little Ben. Most of the people dressed up in the Faneuil (pronounced fanel like panel) Hall area were park rangers giving free tours. This colonial wanna be charged us 2 George Washingtons for the privilege of taking this snap, then he tried to get us to invite him to our school to be paid once again. It made me recall one of Poor Richard's quotes "a dollar scammed is a dollar tax free"

Oh, and while we were there, we saw Boston University along the Charles river. Pretty nice University, they have quite the Communications School - everyone is talking about it. They have a Music school too but we had to pry it out of them.

5 comments:

  1. You know, I have heard of The Great Communications School at BU. Who knew they had a music school/buick dealership as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I mention they are making a movie there? Yes! it's about the MIT kids that developed the card counting scheme for Las Vegas, It stars Kevin Spacey - they probably chose that site because they have a better communications school than MIT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thinks BU is great---should they be so lucky for Katie to choose them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops! forgot to leave my name--I really am my mom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HEY!.....I resemble that comment.

    ReplyDelete