Tuesday, May 8, 2007

She was just 17 - you know what I mean


That's right, our little KatieBird turns the big one seven today. As illustrated by the photo to the right, Katie wasn't always the quiet sophisticated Bass player she is today. No - she was a high steppin, leg kickin, sequin wearing Polka Dot!
But those halcyon days of youth are behind her now. Next year she is one of the ancient ones - a HS senior.
Her greatest ambitions in life are to play the perfect Bass concerto, world peace and to see the next Will Ferrel movie.
Here's to you kid.

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe you are 17!!!! You are just as cute as ever. Trust me, I know. I think we should get some shoes for your birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie-
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And congrats to THE PREZ!
    Proud to be related to you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh!!! You were sooo cute!
    Happy birthday

    ReplyDelete