Saturday, January 19, 2008

Total Time Waster

In my endless search for things to do on my computer and on the Internet I stumble across a lot of . . . . interesting things. This is one of them, I think it's along the lines of "art for art's sake"


Click on the picture below, then click on the black box that appears on your web page and move your cursor. Very simple, very addicting.

Go ahead and click next when you are done and see some of the others. The last page takes you to these guys home page and more stuff to look at. But if you look up from your screen and you wonder were the time went . . . don't blame me.

5 comments:

  1. The link doesn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are correct, my deepest apolgies - time waster link restored

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dad, I have no idea how to do a 'guest post' on here, but I just had a close encounter of the fried kind tonight for dinner. Maybe email me with the details of how I can log on?

    P.S. - I got on here around 11:15 to post this, and thought I'd at least try your little game/time waster...

    It is now 1:10.

    Thanks and Gig Em.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sarahcakes, it looks like you did just fine, you got your post up and we even know it was you, if you want a login and your picture you will have to register with blogger.com

    I am interested in hearing about your fried adventure, perhaps it's deserving of a post?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you're supposed to do that when you're high.

    ReplyDelete