Sunday, November 2, 2008

70s at there best


The list are in. We had our groovy gathering last night and submitted our lists for scrutiny and admiration. Here are some of the highlights;


Songs that epitomize the 70s:

Knock 3 times - Tony Orlando and Dawn - Stuart and Janice
Stayin Alive - Bee Gees - Thom
I will Survive - Gloria Gaynor - Bob
Smoke on the Water - Deep Purple - Linda and Katie
Car Wash - Debbie (on her big list)




#1 Favorite song of the 70s
Play that Funky Music White Boy - Wild Cherry - Linda and Katie
Born to Run - Bruce Springsteen - Thom
Brother Louie - The Stories - Bob
I Want You Back - The Jackson 5 - Stuart and Janice
Hot Child in the City - Nick Gilder - Debbie (on her list at home)
. . . and oh so much more.

I only have electronic copies of some of the lists. As I get more I will post them.

3 comments:

  1. I tried the links to the list but they didn't work. Based on preliminary investigation, I think I am going to be in favor of Linda and Katie's list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patty are you still using that 1997 Netscape browser? Try Stuart and Jannis's list and see if that one gives you the same problem (theirs was in Word, the rest were in Excel)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We think Patty has excellent taste and we will be happy to supply her with a complete copy of our list on MP3!

    ReplyDelete